Happy Holidays, everyone! With two weeks until Christmas, we are deep into gift-giving season. Every year, I come across gifts that give back, but I’ve never compiled an official gift guide. That ends today (obviously). I’ve compiled three guides designed to meet various budget needs.
First up, gifts under $25.
1. The cutest moccasins for your favorite little one, $21
2. A little ankara makes this tee perfect, $18
3. Gold leather earrings perfect for a night out, $24
4. This handmade teensy beanie makes a great baby gift, $23
5. Kiehl’s is giving its famous crème the “Norman Rockwell” treatment, $18
6. May your note cards be merry and bright, $12
7. “Build your tomorrow” with a little arm candy, $15
8. Give these cool pencils and support Kenyan children’s education, $10
9. EOS and Nicole by OPI bring you the best stocking stuffer, $10
10. These unique coasters support Haitian artisans, $20
The UNICEF note cards are my favorite for sure. See anything on this list that you like? The next two guides are on their way. Stay tuned!