Happy Sunday! We’re in the home stretch now for holiday shopping, especially if you’re planning to purchase items online. In my second gift guide, you will find items that folks ranging from foodies to techies will love. My favorites? The Giving Keys sweatshirt and the LSTN wooden headphones. Check out the roundup below.
1. This book is what happens when celeb chefs unite for children, $26
2. A must-have item for the resident do-gooder in your crew, $50
3. Of course charity:water designed a cool wooden phone case, $35
4. How about pairing these winter mugs with a hot cocoa kit, $48
5. These six lip colors help support the MAC AIDS Fund, $40
6. Smell good and do good with this perfume from Clinique, $38
7. Give the gift of snuggle with a cute throw, $30
8. A little pop of color in the home is always a good thing, $38
9. These chocolates are almost too pretty to eat (almost), $30
10. Zebra wood headphones make a great gifts for music lovers, $50
P.S. Looking for charitable gifts under $25? Here you go.