When I first started blogging, I wanted to bring you guys great ways to give back AND also inject myself into the blog with my personal journey, etc. Lately, I’ve been giving all of my attention to job-hunting and that’s totally pulled my attention away TFG. But, I’m so blessed to say that I was extended an amazing opportunity and feel relieved knowing that is one thing that I can scratch off!
So, aside from job hunting, what have I been doing?
- Still writing for Chicagonista.com, YPSpeak.com, Examiner.com
- Launched a new blog called Passion Stew, my take on marketing/advertising topics
- Prep work for my Fab Giver’s Guide to Breast Cancer Awareness Month (See next post)
- Planning a Chicago-focused e-newsletter spinoff of The Fabulous Giver
- Still spreading the word about The Red Pump Project
- Working very late hours at a bar
- Avoiding the dishes and my laundry
Etc, etc, etc…Now, this is no excuse for neglecting you guys, but I’m asking that you bear with me! I promise to make it up to you. Don’t know how yet though!
Thanks for understanding…