Just wanted to update you all on my Choose You personal challenge. Last week, the Choose You bloggers decided to focus on the importance of stress reduction in our lives. I was all for it because this is definitely one of my top goals.
Place the tip of your tongue against the ridge of tissue just behind your upper front teeth, and keep it there. You will be exhaling through your mouth around your tongue; try pursing your lips slightly if this seems awkward.
* Exhale completely through your mouth, making a whoosh sound.
* Close your mouth and inhale quietly through your nose to a mental count of four.
* Hold your breath for a count of seven.
* Exhale completely through your mouth, making a whoosh sound to a count of eight.
* This is one breath. Now inhale again and repeat the cycle three more times for a total of four breaths.
Simple, right? I probably do this exercise 4-5 times a day! Sometimes, there’s nothing we can do but just breathe. Inhale, exhale…Feeling any better?
To keep up with us Choose You gals, head on over to Blog.ChooseYou.com and read about our adventures to live healthier lifestyles!