There’s no gift that you can get that could adequately measure the love and sacrifices of mothers and mother figures. But, for the women who uplift and shape the future, you can always try. It’s certainly easier when you purchase Mother’s Day gifts with purpose. I’m so excited to share this roundup of gifts that support some important causes, both domestic and abroad.
Items: 1. Mama Shopper Tote, $24 // 2. Solidarity Hand Cream, $12 // 3. Black Mama Matters V-Neck Tee, $30 // 4. Etched Round Pitcher, $78 // 5. Lavender Sprig Candle, $22 // 6. Lavender Shea Bubble Bath, $15 // 7. Strands of Tradition Apron, $40 // 8. Horizon Personalized Necklace, $70 // 9. The Mini Handbag, $175 // 10. Lightweight Tie-Dye Socks, $68 // 11. Phenomenal Mother Baseball Cap, $35 // 12. Tiger Alpargata Slip Ons, $60 // 13. Mother’s Day Edition Sparkling Brut, $49 // 14. Silicone & Wood Utensil Set, $30
This is one of my favorite roundups that I’ve done. Not only are these these all super cute items that I would love to receive (*hint, hint*), but they are raising awareness and dollars for some worthy causes. Purchasing items that give back is an easy way to incorporate more giving into your everyday lifestyle. Learn more about the products below.
- Black Mamas Matter tee: Black Mamas Matter is an organization advocating, researching and building power all for Black maternal health.
- Phenomenal Mother baseball cap: The Phenomenal Women Action Campaign partnered with Families Belong Together to mobilize mothers to help end family separation at the US border.
- Alaffia Lavender Shea bubble bath: In 2006, Alaffia launched a maternal health project in sub-Saharan West Africa. Their goal is to reduce maternal mortality rates. They also fund education-based and sustainability projects in the region.
- Bright Endeavors lavender sprig candle: Bright Endeavors is a Chicago-based social enterprise providing young mothers with job skills.
- Minted Strands of Tradition apron: This apron was created in partnership with Every Mother Counts, an organization committed to improving global maternal health.
- Able necklace: ABLE is an ethical fashion brand focused on paying women fair wages in the US and in Ethiopia, Mexico, Brazil and India.
- L’Occitane Solidarity hand cream: 100% of proceeds fund projects for women in Burkina Faso focusing on education for girls, microfinance, and entrepreneurship.
- The Little Market “Mama” tote and etched pitcher: TLM is a fair trade nonprofit that sources items from social enterprises across the world.
- Rothy’s Mini handbag: Rothy’s take a multi-faceted approach to sustainability. One notable way? Transforming 100 million recycled plastic bottles to make the threads for their bags and shoes.
- Bombas lightweight tie-dye socks: For every pair of socks sold, Bombas donates a pair to organizations cross the country.
- OneHope Wine California Brut sparkling wine: The OneHope Foundation has donated more than $6 million to causes around the world.
- TOMS Tiger Alpargata Slip-Ons: TOMS invests 1/3 of their profits into three areas: ending gun violence, promoting mental health, and increasing access to opportunity.
If you’re looking for ideas for next month, definitely consider buying Mother’s Day gifts with purpose from one of these amazing brands.